Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Throwback Thrusday: Secret Garden

Hello Happy Stampers!

Today is Throwback Thursday! I chose the Secret Garden Stamp Set and matching dies, to make two cards. I also chose a Teddy Bear from a really old set that I no longer have but kept the teddy because he was too cute to get rid of, ðŸ˜œ, to do another card. 

I have my Grandson with me today and he wanted to stamp as well. I will show you his artwork as well. I think he had fun!

Secret Garden: 
I just love the Daisy DSP with the daisy flower from the set. Words are from the current set, Beautiful You.


This one is a card I cased from Pinterest by Gill Prescott (lilybygilly.wordpress.com)
It is so lovely and simple. 


Here we have the Teddy Bear Card. I paired it up with the words from the current set, Fable Friends.
See what I mean about the bear, so cute!


And now the promised pictures of my grandson and his creations.


 I had a piece of watercolor paper that I wasn't happy with, he colored it with crayons and added a flower and leaves he stamped. He also asked me for a piece of yellow paper, so I gave him a scrap and he glued everything down the way he wanted! Not bad for a 3 year old!!



He sure had a lot of fun creating with Oma! The only thing is he couldn't figure out who's birthday it was. I kept saying, "it's just happy cards, not birthday cards", lol. I will have to work on that I guess.

Well thanks for stopping by, remember you can use what you have, don't let it go to waste!
Happy Stamping,
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Art! Your card is great. What a cute idea to post his card too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, he had a great time!

      Delete