Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Folder Friday: Subtle Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder

Hello Everyone!

Are you ready to learn how to use your embossing folders? Today I am going to show you how to use your folder four ways.


Which is your favorite?

I used the Floral Phrase Stamp Set and Heather Highland Ink for these projects.

The first card is done the traditional way running the card stock through the Big Shot in the embossing folder.

See the texture on the Heather Highland Card Stock


Next I stamped on the card stock then ran it through the Big Shot in the embossing folder.

The texture is within the stamped image



In the next two I applied ink to the embossing folder itself. 


These are actually two different techniques. The first one I inked up the folder then closed it and ran the brayer over the outside of the folder. I put a lot of pressure on the folder. This transfers the ink to the paper without putting a texture on it.  


Not much of the ink transferred to the paper, this folder is really thick,  but I like it. Here is the finished card.


The second I applied the ink to the folder then ran through the Big Shot. 


So, there you go, four ways to use your embossing folder. I might add, this was really easy to do too!
 I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

If you like this post, share and follow! 
If you need any supplies, I'm the girl, just shop at my online store !

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, Deb! There was one technique that I hadn't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary Ann Lengerich!
      Good to hear from you!! I miss seeing you and stamping together. :(

      Delete