Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Folder Friday: Country Floral Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder

Hi Everyone,

I was so excited to get my new Embossing Folder, I just had to play with it today! It is so beautiful!
I made three cards for you today.  The first card I embossed on the bottom of Whisper White card stock, only. I put Tea Room DSP on Coastal Cabana card stock and glued it to the top of the card. I put Polka Dot Ribbon around and added a Stitched Label and a Scalloped Circle with a sentiment and image from Time For Tea Stamp Set.


 The second card I embossed on Whisper White then I sponge daubered color onto the raise area. I then cut out another Stitched Label and stamped a sentiment from the Stitched All Around Stamp Set. I tied it on with 1/8" Whisper White Ribbon after adding color around the edges.


 The third card I embossed on Whisper White also but this time I left it plain. I added a sentiment on a Layering Circle then backed it with a Scalloped Circle. I used the Love What You Do Stamp Set.


Enjoy the video!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great week crafting!

Deb B
The Crafting Fool

Visit my on line store for all of your supplies, or if you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and joining my team!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment