Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

Folder Friday: Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder

Today's Feature Embossing Folder is the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder.

I have finally gotten my Fable Friends Stamp Set and I am so excited to get to use it! I love how it looks with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder!



This card was easy to make and a lot of fun to color. I used the Stampin' Blends, still getting use to them though.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to get all your supplies at my online store, http://craftingfool.stampinup.net and don't forget to take advantage of the Sale-a-bration, where you get free merchandise when you spend $50! It's a great time to stock up and get free stuff!!

Deb B
The Crafting Fool

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment