Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Throw Back Thrusday: Endless Birthday Wishes and Birthday Delivery

Hello Crafters!

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine today! Warmer weather is always a pleasure.

Today for Throw Back Thrusday I  have created a couple of cards using the Retired Stamp Sets, Endless Birthday Wishes and Birthday Delivery. I don't think I was able to use these two sets as much as I would like, nor the DSP that went with Birthday Delivery set. Well today was the day!

Endless Birthday Wishes: I kept because it has some good words in it. The first card is an example of that. It is a Clean and Simple card. It is a little fun with the confetti affect.


The second card is a simple Birthday Card. I used the Stampin' Blends to color this one. (Still need practice) 


Birthday Delivery: This one has an awesome "Happy Birthday" stamp in it as well as many other words and fun stamps for little ones. I think this first card will make a great card for my grandson's birthday. (if I can hang on to it until June, lol) I just love this DSP, so stinking cute!  I glued the raccoon inside for a surprise when it is opened. 




The next card I made with layers of DSP . The inside has that beautiful "Happy Birthday" stamp that I just love. 


Well that's my post for today. I hope I have inspired you to get out some of your older stuff and have fun with it. It does no good just sitting on the shelf! But if you need any of the new stuff, I'm your gal! Hop on over and take a look at all the goodies Stampin' Up! has to offer!

Deb B.
The Crafting Fool





No comments:

Post a Comment