Pages

Monday, March 11, 2019

Musing Mondays-2 Very Different Cards

Good Morning Stampers!

I was cleaning up my craft room and came across some left over pieces from past projects. I paired some up for the two following cards. They can't be more different from one another, but that is how it goes with left overs!

Here is a sneak peek:


See what I mean! 😊

The first card is really Fall-ish, but I love this stamp set! Country Home is a lovely stamp set with warm welcoming images and words. The Natures Poem DSP goes so well with the image of the milk can and cotton. I think it's just beautiful. I used water color pencils to color in the image and then went over it with Wink of Stella, instead of water, to give it a shimmer. I layered that on left over Crumb Cake card stock. I glued the dsp to the Blackberry Bliss card base, then glued my Crumb Cake layer on top. I am not sure where the word "grateful" came from, that is also one of the "left overs" I was referring to. But I believe it is from one of our retired stamp sets.

 Here is the finished card.

The next card has many elements. I used Flirty Flamingo card stock for the card base as well as the layer I had run through the Big Shot with the Tuffed Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder.
I layered up Lovely Lipstick and Whisper White card stock and glued it to the card base. I then glued a layer of All My Love DSP and topped it off with the embossing piece of card stock.  I put on a darling little bow of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. I had run the retired word, LOVE, through the Big Shot, I first adhered a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet to the back. I found two Scalloped Circles cut out from the dsp and Glitter Paper. I popped them up with Dimensionals, and added some pearls.


Here is the finished card:


Isn't it great what you can come up with when you go through your left overs! 
I hope you like today's cards!
If you would like to become a member of my team, visit my website below and click on "Join the Fun"or send me a message saying, "I want to Join",  and I will contact you with all the details!
Have a happy week!

Deb B
The Crafting Fool

Don't forget to shop for all your products at http://craftingfool.stampinup.net

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment