Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Saturday Share: Stamp Club

Hi Everyone!

As promised, today is "Share Saturday". I may not have a share every Saturday but I do have many to share today!

I am involved in a Stamp Club and we met two times this past month. We did Valentines the first time and whatever we wanted the second time. So I have several goodies to show you!


Here we go!

















We have a blast when we get together. We meet at a restaurant for lunch then we share projects to make. This is called a "shoebox". Everyone that wants to bring a "shoebox", gathers enough supplies for the group to make their project. When we are done making theirs we move on to someone else's.
It's a lot of fun and we get to learn and do different things. It's a good time for all and we look forward to getting together every month.

I hope you enjoyed my "Share" today! If you are interested in starting a Stamp Club or would like to be part of one, let me know, I am always available for some stamping fun!

Thanks for stopping by,
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment