Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Musings: Fable Friends and Tea Room DSP

Hello Everybody!

I think I am obsessed with the Fable Friends Stamp Set. I don't know why but I keep going back to it.
It reminds me of my children and reading Beatrice Potter to them. Good Memories!

These are the two I came up with today. One will be going to a friend of mine that just loves squirrels. I am sure she has this set and can make it herself but I wanted to surprise her with this cute little card.

I think this set pairs up real nicely with the Tea Room DSP. What do you think?



So Sweet! I hope you enjoyed them! Come back again and see what I have in store. Remember tomorrow is Technique Tuesday. You can follow my blog above to receive it in your emails so you never miss a post! 
If you need any supplies, just visit my on line store

Have a great week, and happy stamping!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment