Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

In the Word Wednesday: Genesis 9:12-16

Hello Everybody!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day. As I continue my study of Genesis 1-11, I come to the story of Noah and the Ark. God told Noah to build the ark with specific detail. What wood to use, how long, how high, how many levels, even what to fill it with when it was done. Noah trusted God. He didn't understand why he needed to built the ark, he just knew God told him to, and he listened. I wish my faith was even close to the faith that Noah shows here. Think of how wonderful this world would be if we all had that faith and obedience to God. 


 My creations today is based on God's promise:

12And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

Isn't God, and His creations, amazing!

Here is the journal page I did today.

And the rest of the journal I started.

Thank you God for your unfailing love and promises.
I hope you enjoyed today's post. In the Word, that's where I want to be!

Deb B
The Crafting Fool


Remember to "Follow", located at the top of the page, and "Share", using the buttons below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment