Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

Monday Musings: M&M Treat Holders

Hello Everybody,

Today I am playing with these adorable dessert cups that we got from Ronda Wade's Retreat last September. Olive Garden provided the food and served our dessert in these little cups.


I just knew they could turn into something adorable so I had our group save them for me. I am finally getting to sit down and play with them today!

I love how they look and I think they will make a great container for M & Ms.




I used current Designer Series Paper, but the ribbon and glitter paper are retired. I also gave each lid a "Tea Room  Cooper Vinyl Sticker".

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Stop on by my store at, 
 http://craftingfool.stampinup.net for all your shopping needs!

Thanks,
Deb B
The Crafting Fool






No comments:

Post a Comment