Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Throwback Thrusday: Watercolor Wings and Butterfly Thinlits

Hello Everybody!

I hope you are enjoying today. I am going to Hobby Lobby, one of my all time favorite places to just walk around and get ideas! It's such a lovely place to shop.

Today we are revisiting the gorgeous Watercolor Wash Stamp Set and the Butterfly Thinlits, both are keepers in my view. I don't believe I will ever get rid of them, and as you know, I don't keep a whole lot around. So let's get started!

I wanted to make something bright and cheery and with this card I believe I have achieved just that. With all the poppin' bright colors this card just sings spring, don't you think?
I used the Garden Impressions DSP here and Melon Mambo Card Stock. The colors on the butterfly are Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral and Pacific Point.


This second card is a little fussy. Sometimes I like a little fussy. I just did a mash up of stamps from the retired sets Ghoulish Grunge and Gorgeous Grunge, then I added a cut out butterfly from the Garden Impression DSP using the Butterfly Thinlits and there you go, a fussy little card! I used Sea Foam, So Saffron, Pacific Point and Petal Pink inks on this card.

I hope you like today's project. Remember to dust those old stamps and other supplies off and use them! They are still as beautiful as when you first got them. I still love mine! 
If you need anything, stop by my online store
Happy Stamping!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment