Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Technique Tuesday: Masking Technique with Lovely As A Tree

Hello Everybody,

It is Sad to say goodbye to another stamp set that has been a long time friend to many, Lovely As A Tree.  I also used the Home to Roost to Roost set as well, which is also now longer available.  So today another fond farewell. 😢
I will be doing a masking technique using this lovely set for you today. And what is wonderful about this is that it is one layered yet packs a punch!

First I ripped a piece of paper to cover my card and used washi tape to tape it down over the card.
Then I began sponging color onto the card with daubers.
I continued doing so until I got the affect that I was looking for.
Then I stamped the Trees, grass and words from the two stamp sets onto the sponged area.
And there you have it. Quick and easy! A very effective card, no layers, lots of color! 
Check out Pinterest for more ideas on Masking Technique, there are many wonderful ideas out there!

I hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back tomorrow for my Bible Study, "In the Word".

If you would like to help support my blog or card ministries, I do cards for Honor Flight as well as donating cards to church ladies to send to the sick, shut in's, etc., then please place an order at my store. Your order will help my business continue.  If  you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party, contact me at, deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to leave a message with the best way to contact you! Thank You!

The Crafting Fool
Deb B

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment