Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

Monday Musings: Adorable Card Folder with Four Cards


Hello Everybody!

I am happy to say I am using up some beautiful paper today! The lovely Share What You Love Specialty Designer Paper will be retiring soon so I thought I would give it a fond fair well! I came across a youtube video by Tina Zinck on her "one sheet wonder". In the video she made this adorable card folder and I just had to share it with you. It's very quick and easy to make.


Take an 8-1/2"x 11" card stock and score on the short side at 5-1/2", then turn and score at 2". 
Burnish all score lines, cut a V at center fold in the 2" fold, and place score tape or other strong adhesive along edges and fold up to make a pocket.
Cut two 2"x 6" strips for the front and back of the folder, place a long piece of ribbon around the folder and adhere it down, under the strips, adhere all and decorate the front of the folder as you like. 




I used all scrap pieces to makes these cards. It's great what you can do with all those bits you have laying about. The folder holds 4 cards and envelopes nicely. I think it would even hold more but this DSP is really thick so they are bulkier then others may be. 

These would make nice little gifts or craft fair items. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post.

If you would like to help support my blog or card ministries, I do cards for Honor Flight as well as donating cards to church ladies to send to the sick, shut in's, etc., then please place an order at my store. Your order will help my business continue.  If  you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party, contact me at, deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to leave a message with the best way to contact you! Thank You!

The Crafting Fool
Deb B

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment