Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Monday Musings: Unicorn Card

Hello Everyone!

Today is so beautiful! Enjoy that sunshine and warmer weather. Hopefully it will stay this time!

I enjoyed making a card for my granddaughter's first birthday.  It is coming up next month and I am in the party mode! Unicorns are a really big thing now a days. I got my inspirations from a host of cards on pinterest. When I spritzed it a lot of  it landed on the corner, but it looks kinda cool. I used a bunch of different stamp sets for the flowers and some retired glitter paper for the horn. I drew the eyes and used a stitched oval for the face/head. The background is the retired Confetti  Textured Embossing Folder.


 Inside I used the retired Birthday Delivery stamp set. and modified the cake by masking out the candles and drawing in the number 1 for my granddaughter's 1st birthday! I just love that Happy Birthday Stamp, it is my all time favorite.


Well that's all I have for you today, I hope you enjoy this happy card! 
Have a great stamping week!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

Remember if you need any supplies, just click here
Become a part of my team by clicking this link and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment