Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Throwback Thrusday: Have a Cuppa DSP Easter Treats

Hello Everybody!

Easter is quickly approaching! Are you ready? I am making more treats to share. Today I am using the adorable Retired Have a Cuppa DSP. I got the idea from Pinterest. A Stamper by the name of Sarah Lancaster made them and I took her cute little treat bag and made them taller and a little wider for my needs and came up with these cuties:



Here are the measurements and instructions:

DSP measuring 6" x 3-1/2", watch the direction of your pattern

Score on the long side at 1-3/8", 2-3/4", 4-1/8", 5-1/2"


Turn 90 degrees and score at 1" on the short side

Fold and burnish all score lines well.

Cut your flaps like so:
Make sure you cut in a bit it gives it a cleaner fold.

Place glue or tear and tape adhesive on the short flap as shown:


Turn paper over, Fold over flap then line edge to edge and press down.

You should have a bag shape like this:

Take one of the bottom flaps and add glue or tear and tape adhesive and glue shut.

Your bag should look like this:

Now pinch two opposite sides, not on the crease.

 Punch two holes and add a bow. You can add decoration at this point if you wish.

These little bags are adorable and really easy to make. I cut 22 out and scored them in half an hour. Putting them together will take a little more time but they are really simple and quick.

I hope you enjoyed this cute little treat bag! I think my friends will like the goodies they are getting inside, who doesn't like chocolate right!
Thanks for coming by!
The Crafting Fool
Deb B

If you need any supplies, please stop by my store. If you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party contact me at  deb.craftingfool@gmail.com and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to message the best way to contact you!




No comments:

Post a Comment