Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Technique Tuesday: Making your own Envelopes

Hello Everybody!

Remember the Card Clutch I made on April 2nd? Well today I am going to show you how to make Envelopes for 3-1/2"x 5" cards for a cute little gift. The Clutch holds 5 cards and envelopes nice and snugly. I have included a video with the instructions on how to make the envelope and cards at the end of the post you will find pictures of all of the cards and envelopes in the clutch.

















Well there you go! All wrapped up in a cute little box! 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. I had fun making these and I have someone in mind to receive them too! 
Thanks for stopping by,
The Crafting Fool
Deb Barkman

Shop for your supplies at my store and join my team and have some fun!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment