Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

Folder Friday: Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Hello Stampers!

Welcome to Folder Friday! Have you seen our Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder? Now this is an impressive folder! It is thick and well made, and it leaves a rich impression on your card stock and the darker the card stock the richer the impression. It's great for a country look or as you can see from this card, any look as well!
It's hard to see just how well the impression is on this white card stock because of the lighting. 
Here is a closer look:
 
And one on a darker card stock. You can see it much better here:

I have seen it on the foil papers as well and it is simply goreous! Check out pinterest for more ideas.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend! I plan on working on cards for the Honor Flight again this weekend, they are due soon for next months trip to Washington D.C. It is a real pleasure to do work for these men and woman that have served our country so honorably.
The Crafting Fool
Deb B

If you would like to help support my blog or card ministries, I do cards for Honor Flight as well as donating cards to church ladies to send to the sick, shut in's, etc., then please place and order at my store. If you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party, contact me at, deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to message the best way to contact you! Thank You!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment