Pages

Friday, April 19, 2019

Folder Friday: Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Hello Stamper!

How is your day going? I needed a little cheer in my step so I picked some Lipstick and Granny Apple Green to brighten my day! And I must say it really did the job! What a punch these two colors make together! I played around with the Lovely Floral Embossing Folder today and only embossed the corners of my paper, this is just another way to use your folder. There are so many fun ways to use the folders. I am really having fun doing this series and learning right along with you!
The out come for this card is just gorgeous! The pictures doesn't do it justice at all. I spritz with some simmer to give it a shine, added a cute bow and bam! I've got the perfect May birthday girl for this one!




Thanks for coming by today. I hope you learned something new.
If you would like to help support my blog or card ministries, I do cards for Honor Flight as well as donating cards to church ladies to send to the sick, shut in's, etc., then please place an order at my store. Your order will help my business continue.  If  you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party, contact me at, deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to leave a message with the best way to contact you! Thank You!

The Crafting Fool
Deb B

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment