Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Throwback Thursday: Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin for a Memorial Day Picnic

Hello Stampers!

With the end of the 2018-2019 catalog coming so soon, all of our retiring products will soon hit the Throwback Thursday Blog Posts. Which products have been your favorites from the 2018-2019 catalog? What would you like to see me make for you here in the future? Leave me some comments, and if I have it, I will make it. I really want some ideas!

Today we are going to look back at the Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin Kit that was gifted to me from my friend Barb G. (Thanks Barb!) I am making these to give them to the VFW for their Memorial Day Picnic. I think they will make adorable table favors and add a little cheer to the day.
Aren't they stinking cute! (that was for you Shelly 😜 )
The VFW Vets walk in the Memorial Day Parade to the graveyard and do a ceremony for our fallen veterans. They also place flags on the graves of our fallen veterans. Then they return to the VFW for a picnic. My husband is a Vet and the Commander of our local VFW. We enjoy giving back to those who came before us and gave so much for us. Freedom is not free. We all need to remember that. God Bless our Vets!

Thanks again Barb G. for your kind donation! I know the vets will appreciate it!

If you would like to help support my blog or card ministries, I do cards for Honor Flight as well as donating cards to church ladies to send to the sick, shut in's, etc., then please place an order at my store. Your order will help my business continue.  If  you would like to be a part of my team, click here. I would love to have you join me! Or if you would like to host a party, contact me at, deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, and in the message subject line state "host a party", don't forget to leave a message with the best way to contact you! Thank You!

The Crafting Fool
Deb B.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment