Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

K Cup Holder, My First Video

K Cup Holder and My First Video

Hi Everyone!
Today I am so excited to present my first ever video!!
Yes, really, it was fun but I was scared. I messed up a bit but for today, it's all good.
I am making a K Cup Holder. 


Have fun watching and let me know how I can improve!




K Cup Holder
Using (1) 2" x 11" piece of card stock, score at 4 1/2" and 6 1/2" then punch tag topper on each end.
Adhere 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" dsp to front and back.
Using (1) 3 15/16" x 3 15/16", score at 1" on all sides.
Cut tabs on all sides (as shown in video) Add adhesive to tabs and fold in to make your box.
Add liquid glue to the bottom and place in the 2" x 11" piece. Glue on the 3/4" x 1 3/4" dsp to each side of box.
Add Ribbon to the top and secure. I added a bow, and a Star with my sentiment. I also added a Sprig to the bottom of the holder with a rinestone.

If you have any questions, message me, I'll be glad to help.

I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Have a great week.
Deb B.
The Crafting Fool

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment