Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

Christmas Projects

Welcome Everybody!

Today I am sharing some cute little Christmas Projects with you. 

Last week my friends and I went to Michigan to Ronda Wade's training convention. We had an awesome time! We learned so much and made so many Make and Takes. We had fun but boy were we tired. 
Here we go:


Mrs Claus Stripped Treat Bag, Elf Mini Pizza Box 
and Santa's Bag


Acetate Santa Sleigh Box,  Snowman Baker's Box,
and Holly Jolly Pillow Box


Elf Copper Tea Tin, Elf Mini Treat Box
and Snowmen Gable Box


Aren't they too cute!
Thank you Ronda for the awesome training and adorable projects! 
And thank you "Ladies" I had a blast!



 I tried doing a Facebook Live on my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/The-Crafting-Fool but my video came out blurry. You can try to view it if you would like. I will be trying to figure out what went wrong and do better in the future.

Thanks for coming by~~
Deb B
The Crafting Fool



No comments:

Post a Comment