Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Happy 50th Anniversary Friend! and a Card Class


Happy 50th Anniversary
Today's post is in honor of my upline and friend, Linda O. and her husband Ron. They celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and they couldn't have picked a better day, my birthday! We had a lovely time at their party and got to see some old dear friends we haven't seen for awhile. Congratulations friend, thanks for letting us celebrate with you!

Here is the card I made for their celebration:


Card Class
I am offering a card class highlighting the First Frost Stamp Set and the Frosted Floral DSP, on October 1st. The cost is $15.00 for one of each of the following cards. If you are interested send me a message at deb.craftingfool@gmail.com, label the message as "card class" and I'll get right back to you. Hurry before the class fills up! It is an excellent opportunity to learn how to make your own cards and have fun with others!  




dsp may vary
Well that's it for today stampers! I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Have a great week!!
Deb B.
The Crafting Fool



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment