Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Welcome Baby Girl


Good Day Everyone!!

This week has brought much joy to our home. Today I will share with you the card I did for my presious grandbaby and some thank you cards made for residents at the Ronald McDonald House, for them to share with others.
Speaking of grandbaby, she is doing great! Breathing on her own, growing, and being strong and feisty. Just the way they like to see her. She did have some not so good test results but all in all she is on the upswing.

Here is her card:




My daughter loves pandas so the Panda Party set was perfect!

I also made Thank You cards for residents at the Ronald McDonald House to share with others. I made about 16 of these so far. I just love the Jar of Love stamp set! It is beautiful and you can do so much with it.




These are note card size. Just perfect for a little thank you!

Hope you enjoyed these cards. Sorry there are no tutorials but it is difficult to take progress pictures in the situation I am currently in,. Soon I will be home and back on track.

Thanks again!
Deb B.
The Crafting Fool




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment