Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Busy Life

It's been a busy week here at the Crafting Fool's house!


I had therapy, a yard sale, yard work, therapy again, an ENT appointment, 

and a card order. So of course when it came time to do my card order I had to 

clean my craft room so I could find everything I needed to start the order. 

Well, cleaning up always leads to finding things you forgot you had. 

Of course I had to stop to admire all that cool stuff, Right! 

Then guess what came, that's right, a new order from Stampin' Up! 

Well that created another delay to admire that cool stuff too!!

(Geez...I am easily distracted, hee hee!)

That being said I don't have a tutorial today because I totally forgot to take 

progressive pictures of all those cards I made, so finished card pictures it is!

Let me know how you like them, or not. I could always use improving , 

with your help.


High Tide Double Gate Fold Card

Inside







And guess what? I'm not finished making all of the cards yet so......

Back to the craft room! I hope I can stay focused this time, Hee Hee! 

More pictures will follow.

Thanks for stopping by!

Deb B
The Crafting Fool


List for High Tide Double Gate Fold Card:

No comments:

Post a Comment