Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

This Post got Lost so posting late with updates

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let you all know how my little Junebug came out of surgery. She did fantastic! It's been a week(actually now it's been almost 2months)  and she got a good report from the doctor. He will not need to recheck her for 6 months, she is healing well. She is such a little champ!
Update: The little stinker is doing so well, she is climbing, running around and doing all the things a little 17 month old should be doing! Her health is doing great! Doctor visits have all been positive!


God is so Good!

I also wanted to apologize for not being present for most of the summer. I have had a rough summer. I have been very ill. I am not sure whether trying to keep up with the blog was part of that or not so I am going to ease back into it as I am able.

My schedule has been quite full as well. I have been scouting around drumming up business and am pleased to announce I have a very full schedule coming up, which is good news for me! I have some classes lined up at the local libraries to add to my schedule.


My first class was at the Waynedale, (Fort Wayne, Indiana), Library, September 23rd and then again September 27th. Both classes were a success. We had a great time doing them.



Honor Flight Cards for September and October have been completed and handed in, that's a total of 160 cards! Thanks go out to Peggy and Shelly for all the help getting them together! I took the opportunity to the local library have patrons make cards for honor flight as well. We also made hand written thank yous for each card from patrons of the library and the members of the VFW 1421!

Sorry no Picture this time!

Other things I have been up to this summer were:

My daughter moved this summer and I made this card for her and her husband.




A young woman from church got married and I made this card for her and her husband.



As well as 45 Thank You cards as a gift for them.










And the other big news is that my favorite sister just moved from New Jersey to Indiana! Yes! She will be staying with us for a little while, as long as she wants, until she finds a place. I am super excited to have her here. She is my partner in crime! My bestest friend in the world!




So all in all life is good, I am feeling better, even though I have test coming up.
I have lots of Stamp a Stack Classes in the works too so keep your eyes peeled as I will be posting soon!
Take care, have a great week!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool




No comments:

Post a Comment