Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Stamp a Stack Christmas Card Elves Class

Hi Stampers!

Santa's Helpers' the CUTEST little guys around don't you agree? I love these Elves!

Stamp a Stack Christmas Card Elves Class
For those who can't resist cute little Elves
You will make 2 cards each of 3 designs of these cute little elves. 6 cards total for $18 a $24 value. Bring a friend and each pay $15!

Class Dates and Times:
All classes require a 24 hour reservation notice to give me ample time to prepare
Friday, October 18th 10am and 6pm
Wednesday, October 30th 10am and 6pm

**Disclaimer: My home is not handicap accessible due to steep entry steps, therefore I am available to teach in your home (or other venue) upon request. Just book a time and date on the calendar, invite 6 paid friends and your class is free!

Thanks for stopping by! Be on the look out for the rest of my classes!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment