Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Stamp a Stack Nature Class

Hi Everyone!

As Promised I am posting one of my classes. I have 7 different classes that I am offering. I tried to offer them spread out over many days so you could choose a day that works for you. Here is one of the classes:

Stamp a Stack Christmas Card Nature Class
If you like nature I've got you covered! Elk, yup, deer, yup, trees, hmm, yes!
You will make 2 cards each of 3 designs of these Nature loving cards, a total of 6 cards for $18. That's a $24 value! Bring a friend and each pay $15. Limit of 6 attendants per class when held at my house.


Class Times and Dates: 

All classes require a 24 hour reservation notice to give me ample time to prepare 
Wednesday, October 9th 10am and 6pm 

Monday, October 21st 10am and 6pm
Saturday, November 2nd 10am
Friday, November 8th 10am and 6pm



**Disclaimer: My home is not handicap accessible due to steep entry steps, therefore I am available to teach in your home (or other venue) upon request. Just book a time and date on the calendar, invite 6 paid friends and your class is free!

Thanks for stopping by! Be on the look out for the rest of my classes!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool



No comments:

Post a Comment