Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Technique Tuesday: Another Designer Paper Creation

Hello Stampers!

I had so much fun with yesterday's stamping I couldn't stop. Here are some more "homemade" Designer papers. I just love doing this!

I got real colorful with this batch! And I cut it up and used strips of it on each card to make it last. 
How do you like it?


I know you can't see it in this picture, but the whisper white card stock is embossed with the subtle folder and it turned out just gorgeous! Well I am tooting my own horn I guess, but I do love it! 
This was actually a color challenge for myself. I used Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, and Poppy Parade. Wow! What Pop! The black paper makes it even pop more. I did add a little Sahara Sand leaves to fill in some spots, they are faint but did the trick. 

I believe I can put away the ink now and get on to tomorrows Bible Study! 
Sometimes it is just so hard to stop.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you all back soon!

The Crafting Fool
Deb B



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment