Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Joyous Noel Picture

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Today I made a beautiful picture inspired by Clairedaly.typepad.com.'s card using the Joyous Noel DSP. I have made my version into a 5"x 7" picture. The Tin Tile Dynamic Impression Embossing Folder is a beautiful highlight on this picture. I also used the Star of Light Stamp Set and the Reversible Merry Merlot and Copper Ribbon. The colors are rich and just gorgeous! I just love how this turned out. Hopefully you will too!



Supplies needed:
5"x7" DSP
4"x6" Merry Merlot Card Stock run through the Big Shot in the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impression Embossing Folder
3 3/16"x5 3/16" Copper/Tranquil Tide Card Stock
3"x5" Joyous Noel DSP
2 3/16"x2 3/16" Copper/Tranquil Tide Card Stock
2"x2" Joyous Noel DSP
Snowflakes and Stars Copper embellishments
Merry Merlot and Copper Reversible Ribbon
Star of Light Stamp Set
Scrap of Whisper White Card Stock
Tear & Tape
Glue Dots
Pearl embellishment
Memento Ink
5"x7" Picture Frame

After assembling the picture, I placed inside the frame on top of the glass. I found the glass mashed down the beautiful ribbon and didn't do the picture any justice. I did not use a shadowbox frame. 

I made a Youtube video tutorial for you.



Hope hope you enjoyed todays post!
Happy Stamping!!
Deb B.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment