Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Craft Fair Set Up


Hello Everybody,
I have a craft fair Saturday, November 3rd, at the United Methodist Church in Waynedale. I did a mock set up, in my craft room, so I knew where everything was going to be. It will take much less time the day of the fair that way. I took pictures to share with you today.
Craft Fair "MOCK" Set Up

I got a new sign just for the occasion. I think I will be using it often!
My new Name Sign!
Some of the products I will be featuring....

Pictures in frames and without frames



Small gifts

Tea Bag Holders

post it notes
Pixie Dust

Suckers
K Cups

More K Cups
Hot Chocolate K Cups

Tea Tin with Gift Tags/cards
Treats
Gift Boxes

Gold Acetate Gift Box

Silver Acetate Gift Box

Gift Box Purse
(Holds a small bottle of wine!)
 I hope you come out and see me! The fair starts at 9am and ends at 2pm.Have a good day!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment