Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

To Honor our Veterns



Honor Flight Cards
This card was made to honor our brave soldiers and other military personnel who are attending Honor Flight.
If you are one of our brave military men or women, 
Thank You for your service.


The inside of the cards reads:
"Thank you for your Humble & Dedicated service"

The VFW Post 1421 Auxiliary are making cards for the Honor Flights that leave out of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Here are some of the ladies who helped me work on these cards:


We plan to continue this project indefinitely so anyone who wishes to help, just give me a holler!
Thank You ladies, and the auxiliary who have made this project happen!
And Thank You to my stamping ladies who contributed all of the paper for the first flight and for the Auxiliary for the next three flights!

If you would like to make this card, click on the t.a.m.s. box and follow to my gallery. All the directions are there. You can purchase the products at my store by clicking on one of the products below or going to my 24/7 box at the top of this page.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment