Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Sympathy Card Country Style

Good Morning All!

I hope you are all well and happy crafting! Today's post is a sympathy card featuring the Country Livin' and the Jar of Love Stamp Sets. So many pretty flowers! I love how the boots become the vase! I got my inspiration for this card from a poster on Pinterest, unfortunately I was unable to get their name. I had a scrap left from cutting out squares in Dapper Denim Card Stock and just loved how it looked like a window, so that's what it became in this card!  I love how this card could be used for any occasion.


I  made this card for my son and his girlfriend, she lost her father a few days ago. She is a bit of a country girl so I immediately thought of these boots!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week!
Deb B
The Crafting Fool

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment