Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Technique Tuesday: Smooching

Smooching

I am trying a new thing here. I want to start having a purposeful blog with some order. So I am going to start doing "theme" days.
Monday Musings
Technique Tuesdays 
In the Word Wednesdays
Throwback Thursdays
Embossing Folder Fridays
Saturday Shares

Today is Technique Tuesday and I am going to show you how I do this technique.

Make a pocket using a ziplock baggie. Cut three sides off the bag, leaving it attached on one side.

Lay bag open and add drops(dots or lines) of re-inker to the inside of your pocket.

Spitz some water on the drops and close the bag.
Move the ink around with your fingers until you get the desired mix.


Lay paper over the ink.
Rub 
Flip over and dab any very wet areas with a paper towel. 

In this one (on water color papter) I placed over both sides of the pocket.


Because using water color paper doesn't allow a "flow", I spritz paper after adding the color.
 This one is on Whisper White Card Stock, the flow was much better.
This can be somewhat messy, lol!

Here are the final results, hope you like them!
Watercolor paper

 
Whisper White Card Stock

Whisper White Card Stock

Have a great week, and happy stamping!
Deb B.
The Crafting Fool

Stop by my store for all of your supplies!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment